International tax law

Certified advice from our “specialist consultants for international tax law”

The German Tax law is complex, but the taxation of cross-border and international matters is even more intricate. If your company, a private individual or even a resident abroad is engaging in international business; the tax consultant will be prepared to answer the many questions on international topics. A competent and experienced lawyer who has familiarized himself with international tax law and tax issues will be the key to success.

Tax and legal framework for cross-border activities

The OECD has introduced an intergovernmental administrative assistance by exchanging information in the field of turnover tax and income tax to avoid cross-border tax evasion. In 2017, a package of measures was developed in a joint project (BEPS) with the G20 countries to combat profit cuts and relocations. Country-by-Country Reporting).

Your business optimization through our international cooperation

Our team has been advising numerous clients on matters of international tax law for many years and will be pleased to help you master the latest and – due to the jurisdiction – constantly changing international requirements. Make use of our international consulting competence, we will certainly lead your cross-border activities to success.

Topics in international tax law for companies and private individuals
  • International tax planning and business relations with foreign countries
  • International transfer pricing: Design and documentation
  • International accounting according to IFRS and US-GAAP
  • Avoidance of double taxation, application of double taxation agreements (DTAs)
  • Staff deployment/ relocation
  • Withholding tax or exemption and reimbursement of withholding taxes
  • Input tax refund
  • Mini-One-Stop-Shop (MOSS)
  • Taxation of foreign income, e g. from foreign investment funds
  • Taxation of domestic income with limited tax liability
  • Taxation of cross-border commuters (within the EU or to third countries, in particular Switzerland)
  • Taxation of capital appreciation on taking up residence abroad

We advise you personally!